How to Jailbreak iOS 7.0.5 untethered On iPhone 5S And iPhone 5C - We have previously released iOS 7 Untethered jailbreak and our fans are asking now about iOS 7.0.5 Jailbreak possibility for iPhone 5, iPhone 5s and 5c, we announced that we had to be very careful when updating the system which released by Apple since, it would probably block the jailbreak. Well, it is not so, the jailbreak is still possible, but only through a modified version. Let’s see how to jailbreak iOS 7.0.5 untethered on iPhone 5S And iPhone 5C after the following leap.
UPDATE: The new update Evasi0n 7 1.0.5 introduces native support for iOS 7.0.5 and allows you to perform the jailbreak and install Cydia also on this version of the system.
As we said, we provide a comprehensive guide that will help you to perform untethered jailbreak of your iPhone 5 or iPhone 5s 5c updated to the 7.0.5 firmware with the tool Evasi0n 7 version for Windows or Mac.
Jailbreak Merits :
It is Untethered jailbreak.
This Jailbreak Compatible with iOS 7.0.5.
You don’t need to jailbreak your iPhone when reboot .
The jailbreak works on firmware in use : restores the software will not be needed .
We only recommend a backup and synchronization with iTunes and iCloud.
For safety , turn off the passcode lock device (if enabled) before proceeding with the jailbreak.
Jailbreak Supported Devices :
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 5c
- An iPhone , iPod touch, or iPad updated to iOS 7.0.5 (download) ;
Download Requirements :
- Download Evasi0n 7 1.0.5 For Windows.
- Download Evasi0n 7 1.0.5 For Mac
- Download iOS 7.0.5 Firmware For iDevices.
How to Jailbreak iOS 7.0.5 untethered On iPhone 5S And iPhone 5C :
1 . Download ” Evasi0n ” from the links previously proposed . Once the download is complete run the application on your computer.
2. Connect your device to your Mac or PC and press the “Jailbreak”. The tool does the rest completely automatically, without the user having to manually enter DFU mode.
3. After the process, your iPhone will reboot and the program will start to send the files necessary to install the loader for iOS Evasi0n that will be inserted in the device’s Home. Caution: Although the iPhone will be active in all respects, it is important not to use it during this process! This operation may take several minutes and the device will be switched on and off several times. Do not touch the iPhone.
4. Finished transferring files, do not disconnect the device from your computer. Now you just have to open the application “Evasi0n” installed on your iPhone. It is a kind of loader (as was the case with Greenpois0n, Limera1n and with the latest Absinthe) that connects directly to the site of Evad3rs and allows the installation of Cydia. The process will be fully automated from this point onwards. Continue to follow, however, the on-screen display that will be offered by Evasi0n.
5. Once the process is complete, the icon of “Jailbreak” will be removed and you will find Cydia on your Home.
Congratulations…. You have completed the process of jailbreak and Cydia should now be present on your iPhone or iPhone 5s 5c upgraded to iOS 7.0.5.
In case of errors or problems with the guide, make sure that you have followed all the steps accurately. If the jailbreak process should crash into one of the steps, reboot your device by simultaneously pressing the Home and Power buttons, and then try again.
How to Jailbreak iOS 7.0.5 untethered On iPhone 5S And iPhone 5C (Video) :
To get an idea more fully and accurately on the functioning of Evasi0n 7 and the manner of execution of the jailbreak, here we offer our video guide that will help you make the jailbreak untethered for iOS 7.x on your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
How To Remove The Jailbreak :
To remove the jailbreak, all you need to do is connect your device to your computer using the appropriate USB cable, and then open iTunes and scroll down to our own dedicated iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. Once this is done, make sure you have made a backup of the device to iTunes or iCloud. At this point, we set the device into DFU mode: to do so, we must simultaneously press the Home and Power buttons for 10 seconds, then release Power and keep pressing Home until the device is not recognized by iTunes as “restore” (the screen must be turned off, otherwise you will not be in DFU but in recovery mode). Now, just press “Restore” in iTunes and wait for the device is restored to the original version of iOS.
Wait a few minutes and you have restored your device to an official version of iOS 7, removing all of the Cydia and the jailbreak.